Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. By continuing to use the website it is taken that you have understood and agreed to them. If you do not agree, please do not continue to use the website.
- No part of the information on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the Publisher (Boundary I Media Ltd). Measures have been adopted to help protect copyright, unauthorized use of the data will incur a charge.
- The Publisher has tried to ensure that all information on the website is correct. No responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or inaccurate information.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. The information is subject to change without notice
- The links to and from this website do not mean that The Publisher endorses these websites or the reliability or accuracy of their content. The links are provided for your convenience to allow you to access further information.
- Use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the Publisher shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to make sure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- The Publisher employs reasonable methods to protect this site from computer viruses, Trojan Horses, Worms and other destructive features, we do not however warrant that the site is free from these and accept no liability for any damage, which may result from transmission of such destructive features via this site, or any files, which are available for you to download. You are responsible for implementing procedures and virus checks to satisfy your own requirments.